BEHIND THE SCENES
THE REAL ESTATE TRENDSETTER
Twenty years ago, Thomas Netzel embarked on a career in the real estate industry after having worked as a creative director for a global ad agency. With his creative experience, Thomas was shocked at what he saw when it came to the dull and uninspired marketing and advertising that was being created to sell luxury homes. In consumer product industries, the advertising and marketing was sensational and well thought-out. But when it came to the highest priced item that a person would purchase in their life—a home—the advertising and marketing was lackluster at best.
Thomas used his talent to redefine ways in which luxury properties could be marketed. With the advent of the internet, the ability to stream video content seamlessly across a multitude of networks, and the unification of people through social media platforms—the ability to create ultra-premium and highly innovative advertising and marketing content became globally achievable. With these advances in technology, it makes complete sense to harness these capabilities when selling a home.
Thomas’ team of agents is backed by experts in technology and creative services. At the core, the The Netzel Team is an integrated digital media and film production agency. We have the in-house talent, systems and equipment to create breathtaking content to market our client’s fine properties and get them sold. Our work serves as a glowing example of how properties can and should be promoted and the interesting thing is the fees the team charge are usually the same as an agent who just takes photos and creates the same old automated virtual tour.
So what do we do that is so different? We go above and beyond what most agents offer by shooting cinematic 4K film, and after staging homes, create high resolution HDR photography. We create 45-page master property catalogs for prospective buyers to take home after seeing the property. We publish a lifestyle magazine titled ULTRAHOME, with the featured property being the centerpiece. We create attention-grabbing email campaigns. And then of course we write press releases, post to all the social media channels, and organize highly attended brokers events. We do this, and so much more.
Whether your property is on the water, on the golf course, or anywhere in between, if you want and expect the absolute best real estate advertising and marketing when selling your Florida residence, hire Thomas and his team to get you the result you expect: SOLD!
When you hire an agent, that’s what you get. One agent.
When you hire me, you get my entire team – all working together to ensure you achieve your real estate goals.
At the core of my team is a digital marketing and film production agency. This allows us to seamlessly create sophisticated advertising content that’s promoted through targeted networks to prospective buyers around the world, thus leveraging your ability to get the most for your property.
- Dozens of Hi-Resolution HDR photographs will be taken of your home
- We’ll capture aerial footage using a drone
- A 40-page digital Property Catalog will be designed for your residence
- We’ll be shooting a stunning film of your property in 4K
- A digital email campaign featuring your home will be marketed every 2 weeks to 8000 agents throughout the region
- Your property will be appear in the Sarasota Manatee Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service
- Your property will be presented to Premier Sotheby’s International Realty agents at our company office meetings
- With the owner’s permission, an Open House will be held for the entire brokerage community and a Premier Sotheby’s Real Estate sign(s) will be placed on your property
- We’ll publish a 48-page lifestyle magazine titled ULTRAHOME featuring your residence
- Custom property postcards will be produced and mailed to area prospects
- Rotating ads of your residence will be placed in the Herald Tribune and Observer newspapers
- Your home will be promoted internationally through SothebysRealty.com
- Your residence may be showcased live inside hundreds of Sotheby’s International Realty offices in 75 countries around the world
- Your property will be listed on Prestige MLS (European MLS) and will be translated in 13 languages
- Your home will be listed on Caimeiju (Asian MLS) and will be translated in Mandarin. Caimeiju can be found on top Chinese local search engines like Baidu, Google China, Bing and Yahoo Taiwan
- A film of your residence will be promoted on Youtube and Youku, which is an Asian version of Youtube, with 203 million monthly visitors
- Your property will be promoted on the internet through the hundreds of internet websites including: CaseyKey.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, SothebyRealty.com, ArchitecturalDigest.com, TheWallStreetJournal.com, TheNewYorkTimes.com, ElleDecor.com, FinancialTimes.com, JamesEdition.com, MansionGlobal.com, TheNewYorkTimes.com, LuxuryEstate.com, TheTimes.com, Nikkei.com, Frontdoor.com, Redfin.com, And many more…
- Sotheby’s International Realty properties are viewed an astonishing 190 million times annually across all of our partner sites
- Your property will be featured on Thomas Netzel’s Social Networks that include: Facebook – Instagram – YouTube – Vimeo
- If your home meets certain criteria, our Senior Director of Public Relations at Premier Sotheby’s International Realty will create a Public Relations and Digital Communications Strategy targeted to media outlets and industry publications such as: Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Architectural Digest, Robb Report, Dwell, Domus, Metropol, and more…
Not only do we sell and list in Casey Key, but all throughout Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte Counties in Southwest Florida.
Here is a list of some of the properties we’ve sold.
$3,900,000 3544 San Remo Terrace
$3,299,000 1301 Main Street
$3,100,000 128 Golden Gate Point
$2,375,000 740 N. Casey Key Road
$2,200,000 3256 Casey Key Road
$2,175,000 1350 Main Street
$1,910,000 1766 Cherokee Drive
$1,850,000 3850 Tangier Terrace
$1,537,000 267 Cosmopolitan Court
$1,500,000 128 Golden Gate Point
$1,350,000 136 Golden Gate Point